Buy high-quality durable best steam iron online in India at a low price. Dolphy is rated one best steam iron manufacturer and supplier in India.
WHAT IS STEAM IRON?
A normal iron with holes on its flat surface which releases steam to get wrinkle free clothes . A small portable appliance which helps us to get a crease and wrinkle free apparels.
HOW TO USE STEAM IRON.
- Fill the tank according to the instructions given along with the iron, some Irons have removable tanks whereas some need to be directly filed. DO NOT FILL MORE THAN “MAX”.
- Use distilled water as tap water may contain minerals which can clog the iron, use distilled water at room temperature and empty the container when not in use as even distilled water may harm the Iron.
- While filling the tank make sure the iron is unplugged and cold.
- If the tank is removable make sure to place it right back into the iron.
- Make sure which fabric you are using so you can make the settings accordingly and wait for the soleplate to heat up.
- Many steam irons have indicators which turn off when the soleplate is ready to use.
- Turn on the steam option when iron gets hot.
- Use the iron the way you normally use, The product will start releasing steam, make sure you stay careful not to burn yourself with steam.
- Iron only until the cloth is crease free don’t iron until it is dry. It should be a little damp after ironing. If using pile fabrics don’t press iron on cloths use it by slightly holding it above the garment.
- If stubborn wrinkles , spray a lil water and then steam make sure to check the label before doing so as many cloths spot when water is sprinkled.
- Keep the iron on heel when you are keeping it down, make sure to remove the tank when the iron is hot, empty it and let the iron cool down completely before keeping it inside.
- Use the wrong side of cloth while ironing the darker side.
- Don’t use the iron on buttons, zippers or other such materials.
HOW TO CHOOSE STEAM IRON
The functioning of iron is based on the heat and steam produced by the iron, how quickly it warms up, it depends on wattage.
The soleplate of iron can be made of aluminum or stainless steel and can have a coating of ceramic, titanium or even palladium coating. Though the quality of iron depends on arrangement, size and numbers of steam holes on the soleplate.
- WATER RESERVOIR
As per rule a water reservoir can be upto 300 ml.
- CONSTANT STEAM
The basic steam per minutes is 20-35g per minute in modern iron whereas in advanced it can go upto 50g , the efficiency and speed of steam iron is solely dependent on how constant the steam is released from soleplate.
- STEAM BURST
The average power steam burst of an iron is 100-150 g per minute, and can be maximized upto 200g
- VERTICAL STEAM
In this mode the iron releases denser steam which without dispersing goes straight to the cloth.
- VERTICAL STEAM GAUGE
This helps the iron top adjust the steam amount.
- STEAM IONIZATION
The ionization function can help the iron imitate finer steam which due to the pressure can get into the bottom of deep into fiber.
- ANTI-DRIP FUNCTION
When the temperature of the soleplate is not sufficiently high for water to evaporate instantly, the anti-drip function prevents leakage of water onto the fabric during ironing. The presence of water on the fabric makes it slippery and may cause stains on the fabric.
- TEMPERATURE CONTROL
The operating temperature of the iron can be controlled by thermostat technology, push buttons or touch control on the display. The most advanced model turns off automatically with the help of a timer or your hand touch. The iron turns on only when your hand touches the handle and it turns off when you remove your hand, the wattage of such irons is 2400- 2750watts.
The built-in spray feature is typical in modern irons.
An iron handle made of later or any rubberized material is easier to hold.
- POWER CORD
The basic length of the power cord is 1.5- 3 meters whereas DOLPHY provides a cord length of 5 meters to give a free movement while ironing.
Average weight for steam iron should be 1kg - 1.5 kg, the heavier the iron the better the result is totally myth it solely depends on the wattage and soleplate.
LOW AND AFFORDABLE PRICE.
Here at Dolphy you’ll find the most affordable steam irons with all the best features at a low and amazing price.
WHY CHOOSE US?
Reasons to choose DOLPHY
- Low and affordable price
- It is India’s largest hospitality Industry
- Dolphy has collaborations with many reputed firms like Adani, Pepsico, Kfc, Torrent power, TATA, Dabur, Essar, Sunpharma, TAJ and many more.
- It offers many varieties with all the modern and advanced features.
- You can always contact the customer care service for any queries
- The distribution centers are placed PAN India